Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sonnet: Playground Scene

For a dear friend...

Laughter I hear as I approach a park,
The fallen leaves do waltz in autume breeze;
Like little dogs the children loudly bark,
The choir of birds is silenc'd by a sneeze.
And past the trees a playground I arrive,
I see two shadows merge, then one that fades;
A girl he chases, laughter 'gain revive,
The golden sunset paints their fleeting shades.
The boy his sister catches, they fall t'ground,
The bees to hives they fly at end of day;
In sea of grass they happ'ly swim around,
Until their mother comes they, tireless, play.
When I observe, so happy, such a sight,
Then how I wish that you are at my right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS entry is a different style from the other ones..

6:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home